The miracle, ceramic-coated non-stick fry pan is back and better than ever. Cooking with ceramic is becoming more and more popular because of its incredible non-stick property. The ceramic coating on this 9.5-inch pan allows you to pan fry with a bare minimum of oil or no oil at all.
Better and safer than Teflon, foods slide off the ceramic almost effortlessly making cooking easier and clean up fast and easy. This pan features a durable aluminum body that adds strength and guarantees high heat retention. The sturdy, soft touch handle allows easy control of the pan and never gets hot like a metal handle. We recommend you use plastic, rubber or wooden utensils with this pan to avoid chipping, but you will never have to worry about metal flaking off like a Teflon pan.
As a bonus, each frying pan comes with a silicone spatula that won't scratch the surface of your pan. The heat-resistant spatula is even dishwasher safe!
- Foods slide off the ceramic surface
- No need to use unhealthy oils
- Aluminum body
- 9.5-inch diameter
- Stay-cool soft touch handle
- Ring Base for rapid and even heat transfer
- Includes Dishwasher-Safe Silicone Spatula
- Works on most types of ranges, Gas, Electric, Solid Hotplate, Halogen, Ceramic, Radiant (Does not work with Induction Ranges)
Note: This pan comes from the same manufacturer as the Kitchen Hero we used to sell (and featured in the video) but they updated the name of the product and packaging. They forgot to include instructions on seasoning the pan, so we made up our own instruction sheet.