This is the latest buzz in weight loss! The all natural Super Yacon Root 1000 Syrup. The Maritz Mayer labs have harnessed the power Syrup and put it into the convenience of a pill. It makes it so much easier to use.
With millions of people praising this so called, "metabolism game changer" it has helped many lose weight.
Yacon has been getting a lot of attention since it was recently featured on The Dr. Oz Show and reviews are saying that it's the next and last thing you'll ever have to take to lose weight.
The Super Yacon 1000 formulation has been specifically designed to provide the same potency of the syrup formulation while giving consumers the option of an easy-to-take capsule.
WHAT IS YACON ROOT?
The Yacon (Smallanthus Sonchifolius) is a perennial plant grown in the Northern and Central Andes from Colombia to Northern Argentina. Yacon Root contains naturally occurring Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), and has been traditionally valued for its prebiotic and probiotic support.
BEST FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Obese or Overweight
- Need More Fiber
- Chronically Constipated
- Have Elevated Blood Sugar
NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Who have Chronic Diarrhea or Loose Stools
- Same clinically proven ingredients that have been featured on Dr. Oz
- The Yacon Syrup Alternative
- Extracted from the Yacon plan native to Andean, South America
- Proven to aid in effective weight loss and weight management
- All-natural with no fillers or artificial ingredients
- Convenient Capsule Formula
- Contains 1000mg per serving size (2 pills)
- Amazing source of iron
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Improves digestive functions
- Allows for greater absorption of calcium and magnesium
- High in antioxidants
- Good source of potassium
- Reduces constipation
- Helps in the absorption of B vitamins
- Regulates blood sugar balance
The Statistics: In a 28 day independent test by Dr. Oz where the participants were told not to change their diet or exercise here is what he reported:
- Average Inches lost per person 1.9
- Average pounds lost per person 2.9
- 73% of women lost weight
- 68% recommend this
Take one capsule in the morning with water... take another capsule at lunch with water
Get the full Dr. Oz report on his site by clicking here.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing or have any known medical condition, we recommend checking with a physician prior to taking this product.