Have no fear of damaging leaks, drips, or spills again!
The Portable Water Alarm is an early warning system for your home to help prevent water damage and mold from leaking pipes and appliances. The alarm sounds with a 100dB volume, assuring you are alerted in time.
No installation is needed. Simply place the sensor on a dry surface in the bathroom, basement, laundry room, under the sink, attic, or garage. When the battery runs low, the alarm will let you know.
- Easy to use, no installation needed.
- Detect leaks before they cause damage.
- Detect moisture before mold grows.
- Portable and fits in any small space.
- Instantaneously chimes upon contact with water preventing costly damage.
- Sound volume: More than 100dB
- Uses (1) 9V Battery