The Countertop Induction Cooktop by Magic Chef uses the science of magnetic induction heating to cook your food faster, more efficiently and with less wasted energy. Just plug it in and you're ready to go.
How it works.
Unlike traditional gas or electric stoves, Induction Cooking utilizes induction heating to directly heat a cooking vessel, as opposed to using heat transfer from electric coils or burning gas. An electric current flows through the coil, producing a magnetic field. This field induces an electric current in the cookware which produces resistive heating.
- This technology enables Induction Cooking to be faster and more energy-efficient. The large amount of heat produced at low voltage has thermal efficiency up to 94 percent.
- The Induction Cooktop heats only the diameter of the pan, so there's less wasted energy and heating begins immediately for faster cook times.
- There are no hot coils or open flame, so the risk of kitchen accidents is greatly reduced. When you remove the cookware, the conduction of heat stops instantly and the cooktop will not work without the proper pan.
- The compact design allows you to place the Magic Chef Induction Cooktop anywhere you need an additional cooktop.
The Induction Cooktop will work with steel, cast iron, enameled iron and stainless steel flat-bottom pots and pans with a diameter between 3 and 10 inches. Cookware that will not work include: Copper bottom, Glass and Aluminum (includes many nonstick pans).
- Display shows power, temperature and settings.
- Timer/Preset allows you to limit cook time.
- Safety Lock Button disables all other buttons.
- No burners or coils makes it easy to clean.
- 8 1/2" diameter cooking surface.
- Wattage ranges from 200W (lowest setting) to 1300W (highest setting)
- AC power required - internal cord plugs into standard 110V outlet
Save more when you buy two or more.
Order one (1) for just $49.99
SAVE $10.00 and get two (2) for $89.98
SAVE $15.00 and get three (3) for $134.97
SAVE $20.00 and get four (4) for $179.96